[Slowhand] idol thoughts

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Tue May 29 23:13:05 EDT 2007

You're right about Van Gogh. I've heard those exact sentiments expressed at his shows. I've been to quite a few of them. He's good, but really it's always the same things over again. He hasn't done anything worth looking at in years.

Just my opinion,
brooz

"Oh Van Gogh was focused and creative before he cut his ear off, he painted
on auto-pilot after that. Just couldn't cut it."

""Before he cut his ear off"? Do you know ANYTHING about Vincent? His
creative peak was immediately after the ear incident! How can you call
yourself a VG fan? You don't know the first thing about art or VG!"