[Slowhand] Guitar Legends Magazine

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:18:04 EDT 2007

Good Morning,

I dont know if the folks around the world have the same chance to purchase
the Guitar Legends Magazine featuring EC. Here in Maine, there were as of
Sunday, seven copies available at Waldenbooks in South Portland, Five at
Walmart here in Oxford, so with Borders another Waldenbooks and newsstands,
we are not short.

if anyone one needs help obtaining one, please let me know I am sure some
kind of arrangement can be set up. $7.99 list price,

Justin