[Slowhand] message to Lia

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 19:39:34 EDT 2007

Excuse me for using the SD as a forum to locate a fellow subscriber, but I feel I have no choice. I am hoping that Lia in Lucca, Italy gets the following message:

Lia, I have been receiving your emails; however, I have sent you 4 emails and all 4 have been returned as undeliverable. Please write me with your home address and/or phone number, so that I can connect with you.

I just want you to be assured that I am not ignoring you. (Plus, my system was down for almost a week.)

Thank you,
Debi
bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com