[Slowhand] Silvers clearout

slowhander at gmail.com slowhander at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:03:46 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I've got a small number of original EC silvers I am getting rid of.

If you too have original imports to trade against, I will be more than glad
to swap. If you don't have any, please note I will sell as well, but please
bear in mind trades will take priority.

If you are not a silvers collector I would say you'd better not spend your
money on these discs and go for copies on CD-R media which will sure be
available somewhere.

In most of the cases, only one copy of each show is available, so I will
dispatch them on a first come, first served basis.

If interested in receiving this list, please drop me a line at
slowhander at gmail.com

Thank you.