[Slowhand] Digest Tribute 2008

Fabio Dwyer downtownstreets at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:08:14 EDT 2007

Scott,

I would love to be part of that again! I did While My Guitar for the 2003
and had a good time beign part of that. And what about you, my mate Grant
Abt? I always enjoy your unplugged-from-down under versions!

You can count me in:-)
Fabio Dwyer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Wallenberg" <scottw at racerxill.com>