[Slowhand] Crossroads / Robbie & Johnny added !!!

RMS1 Debby at Avalonrecords.com
Thu Jul 5 09:52:04 EDT 2007

Johnny Winters & Eric were both at BobFest in 1992(?), but they only
played together in the big group jam at the end, I think.

Debby J.

-----Original Message-----
From: joeyjay at att.net [mailto:joeyjay at att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:22 PM
To: Slowhand Submissions
Subject: [Slowhand] Crossroads / Robbie & Johnny added !!!

Slowhanders,

Wow, I love the addition of Robbie Robertson and Johnny Winter.

I hope Robertson and Clapton play together during the show. I was just
thinking about Robbie because I was watching my video of Robbie
Robertson playing CCR with John Fogerty at the induction of CCR into the
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I love that performance. Springsteen comes
out and plays with them also.

Have Clapton and Johnny Winter ever played together anywhere? I can't
recall anything. I thought maybe with the Muddy Waters link that their
paths might have crossed somewhere.

Its so great to see that Johnny has lasted this long. God bless him.
I've heard that albinos have a limited life span generally speaking. I
remember seeing him and Edgar in 1971. Can't believe I'll see him again
in 2007.

Any talk of Mark Knopfler making an appearance ?

Cheers,
Jay