[Slowhand] xroads gathering

Sam Mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 20 02:04:58 EDT 2007

Hi all:

#1 I am now gainfully employed (Regional Director of Business
Development for the QCI Group, a construction inspection firm in
Cleveland, Ohio)! I delayed my start to the week after the Xroads
festival. George Bush can afford to send me one more week of
unemployment compensation - so the final box score ended up being 1
month off, better job, better pay - its all good..thanks again for all
the good wishes from everyone during my job search!

#2 looking forward to Xroads Festival. I still haven't recovered the
data off my old hard drive that crashed, so I no longer have the list of
who is coming to send out an update. James Vlhakis was going to do a
tailgate, so I hope to see everyone there if possible. My cell # is
216-308-0363 for anyone trying to reach me. I will be on the floor GA
with my head on a stick, so I will be easy to find!

Everyone have a safe trip, and I can't wait to meet you all, esp. joey
jay, and seeing my goof..errrr..good friend doctor proctor!!

Out
Sambo8