[Slowhand] EC in New York

Ranger2735 at aol.com Ranger2735 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 18:34:21 EDT 2007

I got up at 2:30 am to see Eric at Good Morning America, even being in NY
city at 5:30 am couldn't get to close to the stage. A lot of young girls were
there to see John. It was pretty cool seeing John Mayer and then of course
Eric Clapton. As soon as Eric was done I went to a side street to see if I
could catch him leaving but he was long gone. See John leave and got to take
a picture with Lee Dickson and my son. Asked for a pick but of course he
didn't have any. He said he was off to Connect. for rehearsals for tomorrow's
concert.
Phyllis