[Slowhand] Crossroads II so far on MSN.........

Sam Mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 22:23:15 EDT 2007

Sonny landreth!!! What a revelation to me. That dude was awesome!
Doyle's version of Outside Woman Blues was cooking with gas! Derek and
Susan were fanstastic. Johnny Winter made me shake my head an untold
number of times. My boy Robert Randolph disappointingly had sound
troubles with his monitor and it affected his performance (he left the
stage 1 song early). I also would have liked to see them do new material
(they did the March at the Dallas show in 2004). Unfortunately, in
person, miss krause looked like she had clown makeup on. That aside, her
voice is a very special instrument to say the least...

L8r
sammy