[Slowhand] John McLaughlin

mike petrilli ziggo820 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:00:10 EDT 2007

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any connection between the two, or maybe a story as to why Clapton would invite him, and he would accept. I found it to be an interesting choice by both.

Also how about Tal Wilkenfeld. Quite a coming out party in the U.S. for her. For the people who went, watch Los Lobos' set on MSN. The sound quality is great. David Hidalgo's 50's Tele sounds killer. Also with two Lesters and Marshalls, its gotta sound good.