[Slowhand] clapton's pics

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 1 08:47:53 EDT 2007

>It sure would be cool if Eric shared some of the pictures he took at Crossroads 2 on maybe his blog.

if he does, dr proctor and i will be in one of them. we had heads on a stick of about 5 different guitarists. when EC's daughter ruth saw the derek trucks head, she pointed it out to EC, and EC took our picture! later, when we had the robert randolph heads on a stick out for his set, i could see EC say to Robbie Robertson (who was also getting a kick out of them) "Where do they come up with this sh*t?" and laughing again.......

l8r
sammy