[Slowhand] The BEST concert I have ever been to

SEIDENBERG, NOAH NOAH.SEIDENBERG at cbexchange.com
Wed Aug 1 18:16:26 EDT 2007

I am going to go so far as to say that Crossroads was the best show I have ever been to. I was so happy. The selection was fantastic. To see Jeff Beck again really thrilled me. There are no other US dates on his tour in 2007. Jeff Beck played wonderfully. We all loved his bass player. I have always wanted to see John McLaughlin and I finally got my chance. I don't care what the critics say, he played very good, I got a kick out of it. Argue with me, tell me it wasn't five star great.

Some times we talk of EC on auto pilot. This was not the case last Saturday. He truly played from the heart. I watched his facial expressions through my binoculars and he had a look on his face that showed he was happy to be there, he jammed hard. Compare that with the facial look at the Cream MSG shows. Anyway, I will always remember that night.

Noah