[Slowhand] Quirky Moments @ Crossroads Festival

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Fri Aug 3 03:30:23 EDT 2007

1. What signal did Sheryl Crow (looking rather voluptuous) give
Eric that caused him to back away while they were sharing vocals on the
first chorus of "Tulsa Time"? After the number Eric plonked himself down
firmly beside Melia.

2. I think it was on "Further on Up the Road", Doyle looks at
Derek and mouths "Am I next", re: taking the solo after Robbie
Robertson. Derek gives him a card face, probably thinking, "I'm not
getting involved in this one, you'll have to stew in your own .... boy".
Then Eric, with eyes in the back of his head, signals Doyle that he's
next.

Being in the southern hemisphere and halfway around the world, I watched
the whole concert live on a cool winter's night from 9 pm to 6:20 am in
a warm bed via a flawless ADSL feed. On Monday my SP sent me an e-mail
to say my account was at 196% usage - bring on the bill, it was well
worth it.

Kevin

DISCLAIMER:
Everything in this email and its attachments relating to the official business of arivia.kom is proprietary to arivia.kom. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. The person addressed in the email is the sole authorised recipient. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail (or any attachment to this e-mail) or the wrongful disclosure of the information herein contained is prohibited.