[Slowhand] What happens in Chicago...

Loraine Taylor llt58 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:52:22 EDT 2007

Sheryl,

Steve told us this story that same day. We (Ishraq, Gigi & I) met Steve
Friday evening at the Four Seasons, which is a hotel that a lot of
celebrities stay at when they're in Chicago. Steve was our good luck charm
that evening. We saw a several people from the festival just walking by in
the lobby, for example, Steve Winwood, Jeff Beck and Sheryl Crow. Also,
Eric Clapton was having dinner with his wife in the cafe. Even Jon Bon Jovi
walked by - Bon Jovi was in Chicago filming something that will be on A & E
later. Steve, I always want you with me when there's a possibility of
seeing someone famous, because they'll just walk right up to me! LOL! That
was the best time I've ever had just waiting to go to dinner! LOL!

As for the delay, yes, its always frustrating when life interferes with our
hobbies.

Loraine