[Slowhand] Video Tribute To Billy Preston

deltanick at aol.com deltanick at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 23:38:12 EDT 2007

There's a video tribute to Billy Preston available for viewing at Amazon.

First time I entered the URL, it bounced. Let's see if I can trick Hal and pass it on to y'all.

It goes like this:

wwwdotamazondotcomslashgpslashmpdslashpermalinkdothtmlslash105-6101184-8853266?ie=UTF8&emailSent=1&parentObjectId=7053&mediaObjectId=704

Just replace the dots and slashes with dots like this . and this / type of slash.

Copy the above twice. Keep the first and make the changes in the second. If you screw up, you've still got the first.

??? ?? ?? ?? DeltaNick