[Slowhand] Crossroads II FLAC DVD Re-offer second call

Jeroen Stassen jeroen_stassen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 16:21:26 EDT 2007

Hi James, I sure would love to receive the third copy. Your e-mail address isn't visible in the digest I received so I replied to the list address. If I made it, you can contact me at jeroen_stassen at yahoo.com

Bye
Jeroen

I've only had 2 requests and I had offered up to 3, so if anyone still
wants a copy please send me your mailing address off list. Also I
encourage Canadians to request a copy. I'll cut this offer off 5 pm
Saturday.

-James