[Slowhand] I'M DEFINITELY GETTING OLD!

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 18:19:44 EDT 2007

Thanks John for sharing the Bob Putignano interview of Derek Trucks. Seeing
him on stage with Eric in Chicago last September and then again this past
July at Crossroads II was great in that one could close one's eyes and
imagine it was Eric and Duane trading licks on stage.

But what really struck me in the interview was Derek's comment about what
they "want to do on the next disk." Crap. This guy is so young, all he's
ever recorded to is disk! No more vinyl, although I hear that Springsteen
is planning on releasing his new "album" on vinyl the week or so before the
disk is released. I may have to blow the dust off of my turn table!

Jeff