[Slowhand] EC & "Larry King" & the "Today Show"

David Gourlay david.gourlay at oracle.com
Sat Oct 6 12:08:13 EDT 2007

Yep - all info on the excellent and informative www.whereseric.com

http://www.whereseric.com/news/2007/10/clapton-autobiography-upcoming-us-media-appearances-october-2007.html
-----Original Message-----
From: debi [mailto:bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:48 AM
To: slowhand at planet-torque.com
Subject: [Slowhand] EC & "Larry King" & the "Today Show"

Has anyone else heard or read that Eric will be Larry King's guest on King's Wed., October 10th show at 9pm EST?

Also, is there any truth to the rumor that Eric will be making an appearance that same day on the "Today Show," which I believe is broadcasts on NBC. If so, does anyone know the time for this appearance?

I'd appreciate it if anybody can clarify this information for me.

Debi