[Slowhand] Crossroads 3

Ken Norris Ken_Norris at umit.maine.edu
Sat Oct 6 14:05:30 EDT 2007

I think there is probably a Reprise version of Crossroads 3 in the works, complete with a career-spanning DVD, but we probably won't see
it for a while. Maybe in time for the NEXT tour (2009?).

If the Neil Young Archive sells. . . And it's the same record company.

2008 COULD BE Clapton & Robertson for summer, and then World Tour CD/DVD for Xmas.

>From what I've read, I'm under the impression that EC and RR are going into the studio around the same time of year that EC and BB did. So

maybe they will work to the same schedule. Didn't Riding With The King come out in June?

Of course, the EC/JJ disc took a lot more time to get released.

Best,

Ken