[Slowhand] Views on the autobiography

backlezz at hotmail.com backlezz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:51:29 EDT 2007

Slowhanders,

Reading the extracts from ECs book I reckon it'll be lots of details on his
life outside music. This is of course interesting, especially seen in the
light of the albums we've dug into and the concerts we've attended through
the years.

But I wonder how much he will highlight the making of each album, or stories
of collaborations, the impact of various influences, critique/praise of
other musicians etc. How strong will the guitarist Eric Clapton come
through? Any suggestions? 'Cause this is what I really want him to talk
about.

Cheers,