[Slowhand] Links of some interest

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 21:37:22 EDT 2007

I received this, because of my website. I checked out the third link only:

Hi Eric Clapton Fan,

My name is Kelly and I work for AOL Music and Spinner.com keeping fansites and blogs in the know when we feature their favorite artists on our site.

This week, we're featuring some very exciting Eric Clapton content that I thought may interest you and your site visitors.

First, we're streaming his new album 'Complete Clapton' for free and in full on the site:
http://spinner.aol.com/artists/new-releases-full-cds?defaultTab=1

Also, We're also featuring an excerpt from his new book on Spinner:
http://www.spinner.com/2007/10/08/eric-clapton-chronicles-music-addiction-and-romance-in-new-book/

And lastly, don't miss this special, exclusive video interview with the man himself as he reflects on 'Layla'
http://www.spinner.com/2007/10/08/eric-clapton-remembers-layla/

That's it for now! Hope you enjoy all the goodies and please reach out with any questions you may have!

Best,
Kelly Reeves