[Slowhand] Nothing about Lee Dickson?

James Sewell jcsewell at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 12 14:38:29 EDT 2007

The autobigraphy arrived from Amazon yesterday.  I'm only through the first couple chapters.  But I did skim the index to see what was anything interesting there.  I was looking for a mention of Lee Dickson, how they met, how they work together, etc.  I wasn't expecting a whole chapter or anything, but Lee doesn't even get a mention in the index.

For those who've finished the book, is Lee in it at all?  I've always considered Lee to have the greatest job in the world, EC's guitar tech.

-James