[Slowhand] . Larry King interview

David Fynan clwphils at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 14 05:29:24 EDT 2007

Greg Wenker wrote:

> So its clear from his autobiography and

> the interviews that he has treated women like crap for

> most of his adult life....So where is the outrage and

> disgust from all the female digesters??? Why do

> entertainers always get a 'pass' for this type of

> behaviour?? I always found this rather interesting...

I don't think he's getting a pass. Not to speak for the females
here, but I would think we'd see outrage if he was still doing the
womanizing stuff now. But he isn't, seemingly. So why get outraged
about something he doesn't even do anymore? If someone changes for
the better, you don't go throwing the bad stuff they did in the past
in their face.