[Slowhand] Larry King Interview

Sam Mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 14 12:26:21 EDT 2007

Larry started out better than his past interviews for the first 20 minutes,
then he reverted to form by asking a question, and not letting EC finish his
thought before throwing out another one! And why couldn't he handle the
conor questions all in one segment? The segment went well, but as he came
back from break 2 times later in the show, he threw out other stabbing
questions about Conor out of the blue - that just seemed pretty cruel to me?

L8r

sammy