[Slowhand] MSNBC Videos !!!

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Mon Oct 15 14:47:37 EDT 2007

Slowhanders,

Got To Get Better In A Little While and Cocaine were being shown for a while on MSNBC as advised by Delta Nick. I captured top-quality WAV files from this. They sound phenomenal from the way I captured them. The files are super large. For instance, Got To Get Better In A Little While is 104 MB, but the sound is incredible.

However, I forgot to go back and grab them as videos. I don't see them online anymore. Are they still there?

These are two songs that did not make the commercial DVD.

Did anyone out there do a perfect job of capturing these two videos? I had planned to capture these two songs pristinely as videos, but became distracted with other projects.

Since these two performances did not make the commercial DVD, it would be great to have top-quality video of them. Then we would only be missing Pearly Queen, Why Does Love Have to Be So Sad, Key To The Highway and Further On Up The Road from the Clapton set in essentially commercial quality.

Did anyone out there capture 100% jitter-free video from the MSNBC webcast of the entire Clapton 8:00pm set that can be transferred to DVD? I know at least one person has the whole Clapton set on video, but advises that it has video jitter. I haven't seen the video yet so I don't know how prominent the jitter is.

Please email me privately at joeyjayv at bellsouth.net

Joey Jay