[Slowhand] MSNBC Videos !!!

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:27:36 EDT 2007

Jay,

I think you'll be hard pressed to find "pristine" or "perfect" CGF webcast
video captures. Jitter free, maybe. I know of two other people who captured
the video and transferred to DVD, neither are "jitter free". However, it
doesn't hurt to keep looking for better captures, upgrades are always welcome ;)

Keep in mind, the webcast video is low resolution to begin with, by the time
you convert it to DVD, you'll get very good quality results at best IMO.

The DVD's I sent you should be there any day, I think you'll find the jitter
to be "minor" and the DVD's very watchable.

Cheers,

Jon

> Did anyone out there do a perfect job of capturing these two videos? I had

planned to capture these two >songs pristinely as videos, but became
distracted with other projects.

> Since these two performances did not make the commercial DVD, it would be

great to have top-quality >video of them. Then we would only be missing
Pearly Queen, Why Does Love Have to Be So Sad, Key To > The Highway and Further On
Up The Road from the Clapton set in essentially commercial quality.

> Did anyone out there capture 100% jitter-free video from the MSNBC webcast

of the entire Clapton 8:00pm > set that can be transferred to DVD? I know at
least one person has the whole Clapton set on video, but >advises that it
has video jitter. I haven't seen the video yet so I don't know how prominent
the jitter is.