[Slowhand] Alicia Keys album

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Wed Oct 17 21:45:01 EDT 2007

Anyone know if Clapton guests on the upcoming Alicia Keys CD "As I Am"?

The prospect doesn't fill me with enthusiasm, but I do recall reading
something about the possibility last year and haven't seen any further
mention of it since.

I am more interested in terms of keeping my session lists updated.

Cheers,

Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.