[Slowhand] Ringtrick - 071586

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 21:25:10 EDT 2007

I need some help with something. I have a copy of a boot that is supposed to be Ringtrick, an NEC program:
Ringtrick
National Exhibition Centre - Birmingham, England - July 15, 1986 - Mid Valley 023/024 - SB 6

Disc 1:

Crossroads
White Room
I Shot the Sheriff
Wanna Make Love to You
Run
Miss You
Same Old Blues
Tearing Us Apart
Disc 2:

Holy Mother
Behind the Mask
Badge
Let it Rain
In the Air Tonight
Cocaine
Layla
Sunshine of Your Love
Further On Up the Road
*Question one: The boot begins with an introduction that sounded like a radio broadcast. Was this so? Is this indeed "Ring Trip" or one of the other boots from that performance?
*Question two: The coverart for Ringtrip, MidValley pictures EC with TinaT. I can find no evidence of TT being a part of this program nor does it sound like she sang on "Tearing Us Apart." Was she there or did Mid Valley just use her on the coverart because it is a really cool photo??
THANKS,
Cheers,
Mel Boss