[Slowhand] I have what Colin Farrell wants...

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 09:21:50 EDT 2007

My girlfriend recently traveled to Shanghai on business. Since I was forcing myself to read Pattie Boyd's autobiography before starting Eric's, I loaned her "Clapton: The Autobiography."

On her way back, she was seated near Colin Farrell. He kept reading the Clapton autobiography over her shoulder and even said he would love to have it when she finished. But since it belonged to me, she politely declined.