[Slowhand] EC knighthood petition

Woff woff at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 26 18:01:34 EDT 2007

It was written:

Only British citizens can sign this petition.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SirClapton/

Well - that is unless you were to become an "expatriate"

I figure the Queen is still our head of state here in Australia, and
while I have to put up with that (nothing against her, I'm sure she is a
lovely lady), but the concept riles me, and we sure as hell don't want
that idiot Charles as our King, but I have digressed - I feel I am
entitled to have a say, so I became an expat for the sake of this exercise!

And hope I haven't offended too many Poms on the list!!

Cheers

Woff