[Slowhand] Where's Eric! Online Contest

Where's Eric! The Eric Clapton Fan Club Magazine info at whereseric.com
Sun Nov 4 16:50:46 EST 2007

This November, Where's Eric! Magazine and Website are hosting an online
contest that is open to all who are registered to receive our free "EC News
& More Email Alerts".

Reprise Records has provided Where's Eric! with several copies of the
limited edition "Complete Clapton" which is available only from Barnes &
Noble in the U.S. The limited edition consists of the two-CD U.S. release
with four bonus tracks on a third disc. The third disc comes in a specially
designed cardboard slipcase. We're giving one copy of this
sure-to-become-a-collectible item in the online contest. Of course,
subscribers to Where's Eric! magazine will have additional opportunities to
win a copy in the next print issue of Where's Eric!, along with other great
prizes.

To learn more and to enter the contest, visit the Where's Eric! homepage at
www.whereseric.com

Kind regards,
The Where's Eric! Team
eMail: info at whereseric.com

Where's Eric! - The Eric Clapton Fan Club Magazine
Established 1992

Visit us on the web at:
www.whereseric.com | www.ericclaptonphotos.com | www.ericclaptonfaq.com