[Slowhand] Clapton & Winwood: 3 Nights At MSG in February

Where's Eric! The Eric Clapton Fan Club Magazine info at whereseric.com
Mon Nov 5 08:01:55 EST 2007

Good morning all ...

Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood announced today - 5 November - that they will
play three nights together at New York City's Madison Square Garden on 25,
26 and 28 February. Eric said, "I have wanted to play with Steve for a long
time. I consider him a friend and a truly gifted musician. Our set at the
Crossroads Festival this summer was a real treat, so I expect these shows
will be good fun for us and for the fans."

Tickets will go on-sale first to American Express cardmembers through a
special pre-sale beginning Monday November 12th at 9am (EST). Tickets can be
purchased via ticketmaster.com . If tickets remain, a general on-sale date
will follow on Monday, November 19th at 9am. Ticket prices have not yet been
announced - watch the Where's Eric! homepage for further updates.

You can read the complete press release at www.whereseric.com

Kind regards,
The Where's Eric! Team
eMail: info at whereseric.com

Where's Eric! - The Eric Clapton Fan Club Magazine
Established 1992

Visit us on the web at:
www.whereseric.com | www.ericclaptonphotos.com | www.ericclaptonfaq.com