[Slowhand] Fantasy

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Mon Nov 5 14:22:24 EST 2007

Aaah, one of the Crawdaddy Clubs, best described as an archetypical 'pub
back room', a tiny, smoky, dimly-lit venue, with no windows and a two-foot
high stage crammed into the corner.

Eric actually played there with Cream on 26 Sep 1966 - by that time it had
been renamed the Starlite Club.

I think you can squeeze in about 150 people (in their barest underwear,
understandably).

The tickets will probably be 15,000 pounds each, so clothes won't be an
option anyway 'cause few will have money left for anything afterwards.

And, of course, there'll only be a hazy DVD, but who cares, because we're in
it for the music - right?

Kevin