[Slowhand] The book great, but would it make stage/movie?

Hayes, Stephen Mr Stephen.Hayes353 at mod.uk
Fri Nov 9 05:58:22 EST 2007

Have just about read the autobiography and feel as if it was written
with honesty http://www.kcra.com/entertainment/14356621/detail.html
perhaps if a ghost writer had been used there may have been a bigger wow
factor. I think an autobiography needs to be written in the authors
words, let someone else write the story of.... I enjoyed the journey,
like all good films has a happy ending. I wonder if it would transfer to
film or stage it seems every other person has a musical stage show these
days, your thoughts on that?

Steve Hayes

Fujitsu DII IT support

Old War Office

Whitehall

London

SW1A 2EU

telephone : 0207 21 88206

email : Stephen.Hayes353 at mod.uk <mailto:Stephen.Hayes353 at mod.uk>

P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to