[Slowhand] Have two tickets to sell for Monday night, need one ....lol

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Mon Nov 12 12:18:40 EST 2007

Slowhanders,

My brother scored six tickets for Monday night. Unfortunately for me, the two he got for me are floor seats. This is significant for me because I'm short. When I went to see Cream we had floor seats and I simply never saw the stage the entire night.

So, if anyone out there is NOT bothered by floor seats or is tall....lol, then I have two tickets to sell. My brother thinks the tickets are in the "raised" floor section. If I remember right, he said Section 9.

However, I need one non-floor ticket for myself. I probably will not sell the floor seats until I can secure a non-floor. I, at least, want to ensure I'll be in the joint on that night.

The one ticket MUST be for Monday night.

Joey Jay