[Slowhand] Croosroads Guitar Festival 2007 - HD or Blu-Ray DVD

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 22:58:29 EST 2007

"Aren't you Americans aiming for the HD formats ?

Does anyone know if the HD or BR editions will include any extras ?

Thanks,

Zetti "

I may be wrong, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any info
anywhere about an HD or BR edition. I heard it was shot in HD but only
released on DVD at this time.

Personally I could care less about an HD version. Until a single format is
adopted, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray, I won't spend the money on HD discs.

Cheers,

Jon