[Slowhand] Crossroads Guitar Festival 2007 - HD or Blu-Ray DVD

Zetti Productions zettiproductions at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:57:57 EST 2007

Hi Jon and friends,

>I may be wrong, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any

>info anywhere about an HD or BR edition. I heard it was shot in HD but

>only released on DVD at this time.

Isn't it a way of taking extra money from us, I mean, first we'll all buy
the regular version, after enough money has been taken, HD releases will
appear....?

That`s why I haven`t bought Knopfler`s latest album yet, in the latest two
I initially bought the regular CD`s just to find out later that DVD-A`s
would be released....and bought them all (although I have a bad ear, I can
clearly appreciate DVD-A and SACD`s over regular CD`s).

I am somewhat regretted for having bought latest Cream DVD in my last US
trip......after a few days I noticed the HD release....and wondered whether
I should return the regular one to get the HD version....well, as I don`t
have a LCD TV yet, I kept the regular one, but my next TV will be a full HD
LCD, so....

I`m in doubt about buying this BB version......does anyone know if they
ship abroad ?

Well, my 2 cents,

Thanks,

Zetti