[Slowhand] Little Queen of Spades on the DVD?

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 01:28:26 EST 2007

Will Little Queen of Spades be on the Crossroads 2 DVD? I found a description about the DVD on www.target.com and its track listing included LQOS. I thought I had found the exclusive feature of the Target DVD. But then I noticed that their site's DVDs are provided courtesy of www.amazon.com So I looked there. LQOS is listed on their track list, too.

And yet, LQOS is not listed on http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003650004 the site where John Mills got the track listing originally posted on this Digest on October 3. Anyone ideas?