[Slowhand] BBDD

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 18:35:58 EST 2007

> What about the Crossroads II DVD's

> that you buy AT Best Buy?

I bought mine the day it went on sale. There was a stack of 3-4 on a table near the door. All of them that I saw had the bonus DVD. The "back" of the DVD had "Bonus Disc" and the song list under the listing of Disc 2. I have the word "back" in quotes because it is actually the sleeve of the bonus DVD that you are seeing. Removing the cellophane reveals the true back side, which has a UPC code under the Disc 2 listing.

I did not look at the DVDs in the usual rack. Wish I had now.

Steve