[Slowhand] pbs special review

Sam Mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 23:38:34 EST 2007

2 versions, 1 with pledge drive interruptions (2.5 hours), 1 without (2
hours). However, the pledge drive footage includes various interview
questions with Buddy Guy who was in studio.

No performances were shown that are not already included on the DVD, and
they were shown out of order from how they were performed the day of the
show.

Funny how the audio engineers on the dvd tried correcting Sheryl Crow's
screw up of the opening lyrics to Tulsa Time. She sang "I left Arizona", but
they used her voice saying "Oklahoma" later in the verse, and substituted it
at the beginning for the proper opening line of "I left Oklahoma"..

Regards

sam