[Slowhand] Johnny Cash / Derek & the Dominoes / Linda / Best Buy with Bonus Disk

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Thu Nov 29 09:11:56 EST 2007

Slowhanders,

For those of you who haven't yet picked up the Johnny Cash 2-DVD set with Derek and the Dominoes, it is worth it. I just purchased it for 19.99. It normally sells for 29.99.

It pains me to say I bought it at Best Buy. I came across it at 19.99 (normally 29.99) when I exchanged my false advertisement Crossroads II DVD (without the Bonus Disk) for the one with the Bonus Disk. The stores down here in South Florida still have plenty of sets with the bonus disk. Email me privately if you need help getting a copy with the bonus disk.

This Johnny Cash DVD was worth it just to see an absolutely delicious-looking young Linda Ronstadt (who didn't want to wear panties that night....lol).....and singing I Will Never Marry to boot..... lol

The songs throughout are terrific. And of course it is wonderful to have a pristine copy of Its Too Late by Derek and the Dominoes....... plus Carl Perkins joining them on Matchbox.......plus to see early Creedence Clearwater Revival and all the classic Man In Black songs.

Joey Jay