[Slowhand] BBDD ... Again

Nicholas Aleshin deltanick at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 16:09:22 EST 2007

Slowhand Digest subscribers,

Well, I received my second, this-time-free "Crossroads Guitar
Festival 2007" DVD package from Best Buy. This is the one that was
supposed to remedy the problem i had, since I received NO Bonus Disc
with my first Best Buy online order.

And guess what. It's the same, and was AGAIN sent to me WITHOUT Bonus
Disc.

Here's the item I ordered:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?
id=pcmcat135700050027&type=category

Since Best Buy has had at least one other special deal with EC and
his record company (Eric Clapton, "Blues," 1999), don't y'all think
this is enough to get EC and his record company to NEVER, EVER do
any more special deals with Best Buy?

best Buy has handled this incompetently, with great disregard for
EC's fans. They have BLUNDERED.

DeltaNick