[Slowhand] Best Buy does the right thing

Larry Jackson crossrodes at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 21:58:40 EST 2007

OMG! I sent an email to Best Buy - berating them for the slooooow
delivery service and THEN for not sending the bonus DVD as advertised.
I fully expected the usual response, that is, no response. Instead, I
received this day another copy of Crossroads II with the bonus DVD
included this time! How dare they do the right thing!!! Guess my
brother gets a Christmas present after all. ; )

Larry

Witness The Cream!
Clapton is the deity of your choice.