[Slowhand] If Clapton was savy (ice cream)...

KB4IUJ at aol.com KB4IUJ at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 15:10:25 EST 2007

He'd make announcement during his MSG show, holding up his two signature
products from Ben & Jerry's - one a low fat version and the other a full
strength sugary version. Don't you know the press would go wild over a story like
that.

I'd take it a step further on the products design as to introduce some of
his kids artwork on the containers as well. I mean, no doubt - Cray'olas are
in that house hold. Don't you know Oprah could showcase this guy on TV and
darn near every mom in a America would buy a pint.

Lets hope Clapton minds his own P's and Q's. Old sailor term for Pints and
Quarts of Ale, thus it was his responsibility keeping track of how much
liquor they drank that night, as the very next day or so they'd return to pay the
bill.

Ya know, I've never seen any Quart Size B&J products at Wal-Mart. Wonder
why ? Kinda pricey no doubt, but I'd hope to think they do sell a Quart sized
container and now your talking about profit margins which could do some good
in terms of donations.

Wonder how much money they plan to make off of those C.F. Martin Guitars ?