[Slowhand] Corrections to prior post

KB4IUJ at aol.com KB4IUJ at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 15:26:07 EST 2007

If say someone is baby sitting and NOT getting out and about.

In terms of befriends people, I meant to include the fact that I'd be
videoing them.

Ya know, this is quite interesting as I was down in Dublin, MS at the local
fishing hole a few months ago, and there were these 3 black ladies fishing
with cane poles, mind you their set up was nothing elaborate, no reels, just
cane, string about 6-7 feet long, a bobber and a hook with a worm on it.

The simple question what's biting broke the ice. Found out from one of
the ladies who said her uncle Cecil Witacre taught BB King how to play the
guitar, Burka White too But she noted that he was too busy planting cotton and
farming to really pursue a career in music. She went on telling me about her
days she would sing with the boogie boys down in Greenwood, MS. And quite
poignantly denoted she was only down in the delta visiting relatives and
that she's now lives in Chicago as a retired nurse. Her Cadillac had Illinois
tags, I've got some photos of her around here somewhere.

There's lot of stories to be told, but it's such a pity the folks from UK
come and only visit Clarksdale and then return home to say it sucked. Well,
duh. Gotta go there with a plan, bring your fishing poles and rough it like
the locals. Claptons blog is a hoot... look at those $300 dollar fishing
poles, lol. cheap ones work just as well. Fish don't know the difference
either.