[Slowhand] How good are the Fender acoustic guitars ?

KB4IUJ at aol.com KB4IUJ at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 23:48:52 EST 2007

On top it says "Fender Stratocaster"... mind you they have a compartment on
the side for a 9 volt battery.

My local salesman has some acoustic electrics for sale (used) for $100.00

Looks like all they have are a few scuff marks and that's it... idea for
learning on.
I'll get me a cheap amp for starters, then I move up to the Squire.

However, I was talking with a guy from Puerto Rico, who was telling me
something about how he or one of his friends use to play a "quad guitar" near
Ponce, PR, said it was a really short guitar.

I was clueless what he was talking about. Anybody here have any idea what
I'm talking about ?

Hence, saying all this: I'm not a guitar player, I'm the video/photography
guy.