[Slowhand] Guitars

Robert roberte at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 21:27:52 EST 2007

As long as were on the subject of fine guitars, you who are fans of
great instruments might like to have a look at this website for luthier
Bruce Kunkel. You really have to dig around on the site, which is why
I'm providing a few links. He's one of the finest builders in the world
and headed up Gibsons' Art guitar department for 10 years, creating some
of the most renown guitars in his field. He has a guitar in the
Smithsonian in Washington D.C. and an Elvis tribute guitar at Graceland.
He made a ES-336 for our man Eric some years back, which I think sold at
one of the Christie's auctions. His talents are extraordinary. I'm
biased though, he's my cousin... ;-)
-Robert

<>
http://www.kunkelguitars.com/ <>