[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 9, Issue 410

Norm Deane norm.deane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:13:06 EST 2007

Yes. My wife gave it to me for Christmas. I have only skipped through it
hitting a few songs but from what I've seen it is good. The video and sound
quality are excellent - it was professionally done I believe. Basically the
same as One More Car One More Rider but I did notice some different solos.

Worth buying I would say.

Norm