[Slowhand] This Song for George DVD

Greg Terry gkterry at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 12:42:41 EST 2007

Hello, Brian and other interested parties:

I found this DVD at a nearby Walmart a few weeks ago.
It is quite enjoyable. It is from the 2001 tour and
the video is very good quality. The only potential
negative I could offer is that there are notations in
Japanese at the beginning of each song, but they are
fairly unobtrusive and don't stay on the screen long.
I would recommend it without reservation - especially
at the price it is selling for.

Setlist:

Key to the Highway
Reptile
Got you on My Mind
Tears in Heaven
Layla (acoustic)
Bell Bottom Blues
Change the World
River of Tears
Going Down SLow
She's Gone
I Want a Little Girl
Budge (Badge)
Hoochie Coochie Man
Five Long Years
Cocaine
Wonderful Tonight
Layla (Electric)
Sunshine of Your Love
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Peace and Blessings!

Greg Terry

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."

Bobby - age 7