[Slowhand] Soundboard of the latest tour (Nov 2006)

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:19:58 EST 2008

Hi Slowhanders,

I know quite a few of you have access to DAD, but to the few who don't, and
in celebration of me turning 7 rows of a chess board AND with the assistance
of three glasses of 'journey into space' I would like to offer to the first
5 who email with the promise to blah blah blah..........

(This is courtesy of ECMusicMan from Dime-a-Dozen and is 'expletive'
fantastic.)

Eric Clapton - Stardust
Sapporo Dome
Sapporo, Japan
November 26, 2006
Mid Valley 414/415

Disc 1:
1. Tell The Truth
2. Got To Get Better In A Little While
3. Old Love
4. Motherless Children
5. When You Got A Good Friend
6. Key To The Highway
7. Outside Woman Blues
8. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
9. Running On Faith

Disc 2:
1. After Midnight
2. Little Queen Of Spades
3. Anyday
4. Wonderful Tonight
5. Layla
6. Cocaine
7. Crossroads

The Band:
Eric Clapton guitar, vocals
Doyle Bramhall II guitar
Derek Trucks guitar
Chris Stainton keyboards
Tim Carmon keyboards
Willie Weeks bass
Steve Jordan drums
Michelle John backing vocals
Sharon White backing vocals

Artwork (7 scans) included.
Lineage:
Soundboard>?>Silvers>EAC>Flac frontend 6

Rating (scale 1-6) SBD 6

Comment: Excellent. Previously Unreleased Stereo Soundboard.

Cheers

Tone

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:47